- Personal information
- Knowledge and experience
- Professional activity
- Foreign languages
- Assembler, C, C++, Pascal, Python, Lua, Ruby, Perl, shell (bash)
- Linux, FreeBSD
- i686, amd64, msp430, avr
- qemu/kvm, OpenVZ, lxc
- LVM, RAID
- LUKS, GnuPG, OpenSSL, iptables, pf, ipfw, fail2ban, psad
- Bind, dnsmasq
- Squid+squidguard, Privoxy, DansGuardian, Dante
- FTP (vsftpd), WebDAV (Lighttpd/Apache), CIFS/SMB (Samba), NFS
- OpenVPN, tinc, OpenSSH, tunneling
- Exim, postfix+postgrey, Dovecot, SpamAssassin
- Jabberd14, Jabberd2, Prosody
- SIP (asterisk), Mumble
- Icecast2, Ampache
- Apache, Lighttpd, Boa
- SQLite, MySQL, MS SQL
- rsync, Bacula
- CVS, SVN, Git
- from source (tarballs, deb-src), making deb-packages, cross-compiling for different systems
Self-employed, territorially independent
Now I solve non-trivial problems, perform unique tasks and help people make the world a better place.
Publishing house “Tries”, Omsk, Russia.
- Application software development:
- designed and developed software addon to directory guide “Omsk Pages”;
- designed and developed distributed system for deleting installed software;
- wrote scripts for system administration purpose;
- designed and implemented the core for automatic documents processing system.
- Maintenance of information infrastructure:
- maintenance, repairing and enhancement of existing software;
- DB maintenance (MS SQL);
- solving problems of data synchronization (MS SQL ↔ MySQL).
- Expert skills:
- participated in making requirements specifications for different software projects;
- performed functions of the system administrator in complex cases, when the problem could not be solved by the sysadmins staff.
JSC Scientific and manufacturing enterprize “Pribor”, Омск, Russia.
Firmware development for µC-based (TI MSP430 family) devices.
- In addition:
- developed and supported heterogeneous network for Windows clients with dedicated Linux server (RedHat Linux 7.1: Samba, Jabber, CVS).
Renovod, Ltd, Omsk, Russia.
Design,implementation and further support of kvm-based virtualized environment (containers for Windows servers) with lxc-based containers for intranet services (dns, mail, vpn, proxy, file-server and print-server).
IT-consulting, coaching in FLOSS (Free/Libre and Open Source Software) area.
Omsk State Technical University, graduate program “Informatics and Computer Engineering”.
Thesis on generation of easy to remember passwords using statistics of natural language.
Omsk State Technical University, under-graduate program “Electronic computers, systems and networks”.
Degree with honours.
Evaluation of the foreign languages knowledge is given according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (http://www.coe.int/t/dg4/linguistic/Cadre1_en.asp).
- Reading fiction literature without a dictionary, understanding common speech (without an accent), ability to keep a conversation on familiar topics.
- Reading texts with dictionary, understanding simple speech, ability to interact in standard communicative situations.
- Language knowledge level allows to communicate on different topics using a dictionary.
First of all, I'm fond of free (as freedom, not as free beer) software. There are 14 OpenVZ-based virtual containers on my home server. And one more machine with similar infrastructure using lxc. And more, on all my home workstations I've installed Debian GNU/Linux, because I appreciate freedom and independence.
The passion to photography have been started in school amateur photography club. I constantly return to studying works on photography theory. In 2011-2012 realised the “Project 365 (a photo a day)”. All post-processing is done using only free software, as long as by the moment all the limits are set only by user's fantasy and competence level, but not by the software itself.
I like to learn foreign languages. This opens extra possibilities to access to different informational resources. In addition, I like to solve problems in structural linguistics. At this time I learn Portuguese. And for next several years I plan to resume studying French. As a result I'll be able to communicate without an interpreter with people of almost all countries of the world.